Before the advent of software Revit Architecture software for three-dimensional modeling industry architectural design and building available and were used. The advent of this powerful software brought with it excellent features that quickly revolutionized the construction and architecture industry , such as building information modeling (BIM) . On the other hand, in the Revit Architecture software platform , all relationships between components, views, and markings are stored within the model (parametric) , so the changes applied to the model are automatically applied to the whole model, and therefore the whole model.A fraction of a second is updated . These two features, along with many other benefits, have led to its widespread use today among architectural firms to design 3D models with great analytical capabilities , and learning it will undoubtedly be a requirement for entering the industry. Architectural design has become.
Graduates of Cafe BIM , by participating in Revit Architecture training courses, in addition to accurate and completely tailored learning to the needs of the software industry architecture , will finally get acquainted with the emerging and promising process of building information modeling (BIM) .
After passing the course:
- Quick update of the whole structural model, after applying changes in each part of the design
- Ability to allocate information to all components and elements of the project
- Quick conversion of phase one maps to phase two maps
- Ability to model stairs, ramps and other architectural details of the project
- Ability to simultaneously model a project by multiple users
- Ability to render the model with different lighting settings
- Project design simultaneously by several different users
- Ability to enter and exit the model from other project modeling software with the help of IFC extension
- Meters and estimates of different materials and elements in each stage and selection of the best material design
- Ability to prepare information request report or change in design (RFI)
- Fix all your project information and make the most of the valuable experiences of each project in future projects.
Civil engineering students, architecture engineering students, all civil engineering and architecture graduates, senior structural students, project managers, supervising engineers, engineering technical office engineers, all those interested in BIM
- Providing training courses on weekends (non-working)
- Holding training courses in person
- It is possible to provide online training courses (virtual) for the benefit of those who are not able to attend classes due to lack of time.
- Presentation of a valid certificate after the end of the course by this center
- For more information about the hours and start dates of face-to-face and virtual (online) semesters and to book a course registration, please contact the relevant expert.